Thursday, February 24, 2005

Birthdays

Today was my little sister's birthday. She is living in New York state because her husband is in the Army stationed at West Point. They have been there about two years now. He is going for his twenty year pension. At this point I think he has three or four years left. I sent her a card on Tuesday so I'm hoping it got to her by today, but if it's late that's ok too because the one she sent to me was a day late. We had a running joke for two or three years where we would deliberately sent our cards late just so we could send the funny belated cards. I think it started when she sent me a card late one year and we were joking around about it and I joked that I was going to send mine late to get her back, and it kind of snowballed just from there.

No comments: