Monday, June 28, 2004

Memory Lane

I washed my car this afternoon. It's all bright and shiny again. I did notice that the insides of the windows need to be cleaned. I'll have to do that tomorrow. I should vacuum it out too. Since today was sunny I washed my bed and hung it on the clothes line. I just love that smell. During the summer, when I was little, bedding was always hung on the line to dry. When we first moved in we didn't even have a clothes dryer. Everything had to be hung on the line. During the winter it was hung up in the basement.

I got a phone call this afternoon from one of the stores I had interviewed with at last week's job fair. The short version is that I didn't get the job. I didn't really think I would. I had to give it a shot though, maybe one of the others will come through.

No comments: