Saturday, November 06, 2004

Scott Peterson Question

The jury in the Scott Peterson trial has been deliberating since Wednesday, November 3. My question is concerning the charges he is facing. He is charged with two counts of first degree murder, one count is for his unborn baby. Okay I'm confused, it's murder if the mother wants it and abortion if she doesn't? How does that work? What if a woman is killed on her way to an abortion clinic. Would it still be two counts of murder or only one because she was on her way to kill her baby herself? Who decides these thing? What if she hadn't told anyone if she wanted the baby yet? I'm just so confused!! It was just so much easier when a baby was a baby from conception to birth every time. I don't know, maybe I'm just too old fashioned.

No comments: