Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Boredom

It's been a while since I posted anything because not much has been happening. I have been filling out job applications every time I find something I think I have the necessary qualifications, sometimes even if I don't. You have to take a chance, right? Anyway, I applied a Nebraska Furniture Mart and got a phone interview yesterday. They do a credit check so I probably won't get this job because of bad credit. I think I could do this job with my eyes closed because it sounds like the same job I had the last time I worked in retail.

Thursday the 26th -- I went to the dentist for my six month check and cleaning. No cavities, YAY!!

Friday the 27th -- I had an appointment to give blood but my hematocrit was too low so they deferred me for 28 days. My next appointment is September 24th. Hopefully next time!

Monday the 30th -- I finally got my hair cut. It had been three months since my last hair cut. I normally get my hair cut every six weeks. My last scheduled appointment was on July 5th. That was the day I was in the emergency room figuring out what was causing the pain in my abdomen.

No comments: