Friday, April 29, 2005

New Job Details

I went to Spherion and filled out the required paperwork for this new assignment. Turns out it is a temp-to-hire position that, after 90 days, I will be employed by DataVision in Carlisle. Which is really cool because it's about 20 minutes from my house on the bypass and my sister and nieces live there. The hours are 8 to 4:30 Monday through Friday, with a half hour lunch break. I don't know what the dress code is yet because I wasn't told and didn't think to ask before I left the office. Oh well, I'll find out on Monday! I'll wear a skirt and either be dressed appropriately or over dressed. Then I'll adjust my clothing to appropriate levels on Tuesday. This job only pays $9 an hour but there are regular increases so I hope I'll get a raise after being hired on permanently.

YAY, I have an income again!!!!

Update: The dress code is casual. Blue jeans and t-shirts or sweat shirts.

No comments: